Due to the large amount of email received, we are unable to answer all questions
DrugsMedia.com is unable to respond to individual drug information requests.
The DrugsMedia.com website is designed to allow you to search for drug information, including drug interactions and pill images on US pharmaceutical products.
In the event that you are unable to find the information you are looking for, you are encouraged to seek it out through the multitude of other Internet resources, an institutional or retail pharmacy, a university based drug information center, poison control center, or through a physician or other health professional.
Please note: DrugsMedia.com is not an online pharmacy and does not supply any prescription medicines or over-the-counter pharmacy products.
- Dendracin lotion
- A-tan 12x
- Acetaminophen and codeine oral solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen (n-acetyl-p-aminophenol; apap)
- A & d topical
- Hycamtin capsules
- Acetaminophen, brompheniramine, and pseudoephedrine
- A-cof dh
- Acetaminophen, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine
- Acetaminophen, dichloralphenazone, and isometheptene
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and pseudoephedrine
- A + d cracked skin relief cream
- A-methapred injection
- Abacavir sulfate
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and dextromethorphan
- Acetaminophen, codeine, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan, and pseudoephedrine
- Amoclan suspension
- Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, dexbrompheniramine, and pseudoephedrine
- Eldopaque forte
- A-methapred solution
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine liquid