Bisa-Plex - Basic Information
Bisa-Plex - What is (bisacodyl)?
Bisacodyl is a stimulant laxative. It causes muscles in the colon to contract and stools to pass.
Bisacodyl is used to treat constipation and to cause evacuation of the colon.
Bisacodyl may also have uses other than those listed in this product guide.
Bisa-Plex - Details
- What is bisa-plex (bisacodyl)?
- What is the most important information i should know about bisa-plex (bisacodyl)?
- What should i discuss with my healthcare provider before taking bisa-plex (bisacodyl)?
- How should i take bisa-plex (bisacodyl)?
- What happens if i miss a dose?
- What happens if i overdose?
- What should i avoid while taking bisa-plex (bisacodyl)?
- bisa-plex (bisacodyl) side effects
- What other drugs will affect bisa-plex (bisacodyl)?
- Where can i get more information?
- What does my medication look like?
Cnd: Bowel Preparation