HalfLytely and Bisacodyl - 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
The recommended HalfLytely and Bisacodyl Tablets Bowel Prep Kit oral dosage regimen for adults on the day prior to colonoscopy is as follows:
- Take two 5 mg bisacodyl delayed release tablets with water. Do NOT chew or crush the tablets.
- Add flavor pack of choice (if applicable) to the 2 liter container. No additional ingredients (other than flavor packs provided) should be added to the solution.
- Prepare the HalfLytely solution by filling the container to the 2 liter mark with water. Cap the container. Shake to dissolve the powder.
- Wait for a bowel movement (or maximum of 6 hours) then drink the 2 liter HalfLytely solution at a rate of 8 ounces every 10 minutes. Drink all of the solution.
HalfLytely and Bisacodyl - Details
- 1 indications and usage
- 2 dosage and administration
- 3 dosage forms and strengths
- 4 contraindications
- 5 warnings and precautions
- 6 adverse reactions
- 7 drug interactions
- 8 use in specific populations
- 11 description
- 12 clinical pharmacology
- 13 nonclinical toxicology
- 14 clinical studies
- 16 how supplied/storage and handling
- 17 patient counseling information